What would you like to do?
- Create a custom WHMCS client area theme
A theme in WHMCS controls the client facing user interface. Create a seamless experience for your visitors by creating a custom client area theme that matches the rest of your website.
- Create a Provisioning Module
Provisioning Modules enable provisioning and management of services in WHMCS. They are also sometimes referred to as Product or Server Modules.
- Create an Addon Module
Addon modules allow you to create both admin pages and hooks to extend WHMCS further.
- Create a Domain Registar Module
Registrar Modules allow for the registration and management of domains within WHMCS. Registrar Modules are also referred to as Domain Modules.
- Create a Payment Gateway Module
Creating a payment gateway module allows you to connect and integrate WHMCS with additional payment service providers.
- Integrate WHMCS with 3rd party systems using the API
The WHMCS API allows you to perform operations and actions within WHMCS from external third party and custom code.
- Browse the API Reference
A complete listing of API functions available in WHMCS.
- Integrate 3rd party systems into WHMCS using Hooks
Hooks allow you to execute your own code when events occur inside WHMCS.
- Browse the Hook Reference
A complete listing of Hook Points available in WHMCS.
- Interact and retrieve data from the WHMCS Database
Learn how to interact with the WHMCS database.
- Create a new language
Create your own additional language translations.