Registrar Modules allow for the registration and management of domains within WHMCS.
Registrar Modules are also referred to as Domain Modules.
The core function of a registrar module is registering, transferring and renewing of domains. These are triggered when payments are made within WHMCS for domain purchases or renewals.
Other functionality a registrar module can provide includes the following:
- checking availability of domains
- providing domain name suggestions
- viewing and updating of nameservers
- viewing and updating of WHOIS information
- viewing and management of DNS Host Records
- viewing and management of Email Forwarding services
- fetching of the EPP Code / Domain Release
- management of Registrar Lock status
- registering, modification and deletion of Private Nameservers
- enable/disable of ID Protection
- domain expiry date and status syncronisation
- transfer status monitoring
- deletion requests
Unlimited custom additional functionality can also be implemented using custom methods.